Thank You Mr. Gardener

Our house had a huge rose bush in front of it.... well actually it was more like a rose tree! Last week I went to work pruning it. I really had no idea what I was doing. I did google some stuff and then just decided to go for it. The rose bush looks so small and bare now but at least it's actual bush size. I really enjoy doing yard work so it was nice to get outside and care for something with my own two hands.

It reminded me of an inspirational video I watch from time to time. I'm thankful that even though I may not be a master gardener, God is. He knows exactly what He wants me to be. I'm thankful for the pruning moments in my life that have helped me grow and shaped me. Even when life is hard and we feel alone, God is good and He is there. Here's to life and whatever season we are in, whether it's a pruning or a blooming time, we can trust Him. 

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/media-library/video/2012-01-014-the-will-of-god?lang=eng


Comments