Hey Howdy Hey

I've always liked blogs. I love pictures that tell a story and I love reading the story just as much. I started a blog in high school, but then felt silly and deleted each post. Since then I've made two blogs for class projects and I've remembered how much I like to write. I like to share ideas and voice my opinion, but I also love being home and engaging when it's convenient. So I figured a blog is a really great medium for me.

I have a love/hate relationship with social media. I love seeing what's going on with people, but I don't like the lack of real connection or the culture of comparison it creates. I thought this blog would be really healthy for me. It won't be about likes or any of those things. It will simply be an outlet. This blog is more for me than for readers, but if you want to follow along I don't mind.


This picture is of me and my husband Bryce. We were married in January. People ask about how being newly married is, but honestly I feel like we've been married for years. Life beside your best friend is oh so sweet. He's from a tiny town in Arizona and I'm from Utah. We met country dancing at BYU-Idaho, and he waited for me while I served my mission. We like playing games, camping and eating good food. 

Comments