Scattered Thoughts

Wow! I meant to post at least once a week, but my last post was about August and now we are half way through September!! I have been BUSY. I've started this draft about a half a dozen times but took a while to get around to finishing. We moved to some new apartment buildings, I've been working, and I had finals and started new classes. Yikes. So that's kind of been consuming my life right now.

I think part of why I haven't written yet, is I feel I have so many things to say. I want to share what I learned in church on Sunday. I wanted to share how much I like our new place and all the light it let's in. I wanted to share how Bryce bought me a candle called Harvest that is Fall in a jar. I wanted to share my testimony of Christ, some funny stories from work, an experience making soup, and the list goes on and on.

Hopefully as I settle into more of a routine again and get things organized here at home I can post more frequently and intentionally so I don't have such random ideas scattered throughout. Anyhow, at least I posted! I know it's not very complete, but it's a start for now.

Also, the only thing I've missed about social media is seeing everyone's cute pictures. So text me some por favor!


Comments